While you are a student at Western, you will have a western.edu email address. All official Western Colorado University correspondence will be sent to this address.
How Do I Log In?
Email is hosted by Microsoft Office 365. You can access email from any page on Current Students by clicking the big red Email button or by going to https://365.western.edu. When prompted, type in your email address and password.
What is my email address?
You should have received your western.edu email address in a message to the email address you used to apply to Western. If you do not have that message you can look up your address in MyWestern.
- Log in to your MyWestern account.
- Select the Personal Information Tab and then Personal Information Menu
- Select View E-mail Address(es)
You should see your Western email address listed under Western Colorado University, usually in the form email@example.com.
Phone App Setup for Office 365
If you would like to set up your Office 365 email on your phone, please follow these instructions available from Microsoft.
Mail Forwarding in Office 365
If you would like to forward your new student email from Office 365 to another email account, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to Office 365 Mail by going to 365.western.edu. Sign in with your student email address and password and click on “Mail” once you are in your 365 web portal.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and type “Accounts” into the search box. When “Accounts” comes up, click on it.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, the “Options” menu will now be open. Scroll down to “Accounts”, click on “Forwarding”.
- You can then enter the email address to which you would like your student emails forwarded. You should also check the box that says “Keep a copy of forwarded messages” so that your student emails will also be saved in your 365 account.