Options for Reporting Reports may be made in a few formats including handwritten, email, and/or online reporting form.
Who is Responsible for Reporting?
Responsible Employees are responsible for reporting. The following professionals have been identified as Responsible Employees:
- Academic Affairs Administrators
- Student Affairs Administrators
- Certain Residence Life Staff including the Director and Assistant Director of Residence Life and Resident Advisors,
- Director of Human Resources
- President and Vice Presidents of the University
Parenting and Pregnant Student Support
Title IX federal law protects pregnant and parenting students. At Western we recognize the dynamic process of birthing and parenting, that is why we provide supportive measures to ensure that students are successful as they champion their educational dreams.
Know Your Rights