Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to request any forms.
General Processing Forms
- Institutional Verification Form
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Guide
- High School Completion Form
- Identity Statement of Educational Purpose Form (Signed at Institution)
- Identity Statement of Educational Purpose Form (Signed with Notary)
- Parent Non Tax Filer Statement
- Student Non Tax Filer Statement
Terms and Conditions
Once your federal, state and/or institutional aid has been awarded or adjusted, you must agree to the terms and conditions. This includes any program-specific conditions linked to your awards.
Special Circumstances Forms
To request a review of financial aid eligibility based on family circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA, use one of the forms below. Reviews begin March 1 and end February 28 for a specific academic year. Students or parents requesting a review must complete the verification process first.
- Parent Contribution Review Form
- Student Contribution Review Form
Satisfactory Academic Progress Forms
Students who have had their financial aid denied or suspended because of unsatisfactory progress may appeal the decision to Financial Aid.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Petition Form
Residency Status for Tuition Classification Forms
Your initial residency classification at Western Colorado University is determined by the Office of Admissions based on information you provide in the Residency Section of the Western Admissions Application. This initial residency classification remains the same unless you meet the domicile requirements for Colorado residency.
- Incoming Students: Tuition Classification Form
- Current Students: Petition for In-State Tuition Classification Form
- Choice Application
- Promise Application
Summer Financial Aid Form
To apply for financial aid for the summer, complete the form below. Completing the form does not guarantee financial aid for summer, and only federal aid is available.
- Application for Summer Financial Aid
Several scholarship programs utilize the Common Scholarship Application. Please see the “Application” heading under each scholarship listing to determine if the Common Scholarship Application form may be used.