Request for VA Benefits Form

  • Important Notices

    1) Many Extended Studies courses are CEU (not for credit) and cannot be certified. Credit from outdoor schools and study abroad cannot be certified. You must pay for these courses out of pocket and will not be reimbursed by the VA.

    2) The VA will not pay for classes in which you receive a grade of “W”. If you reduce or terminate your school attendance, or otherwise change your enrollment, you must inform our office as soon as possible. You will be responsible for any overpayment of benefits resulting from these changes.

    3) Registration in online courses and/or courses that do not meet for the full 16 week semester may affect your benefit amount. Consult with the VA Certifying Official if you are registering for online classes or classes which do not meet for the entire term. It is your responsibility to be pro-active in determining full-time status.

  • Student Responsibilities

    I understand it is my responsibility to adhere to VA regulations. I certify that all courses are applicable to my degree program and meet VA requirements. I further agree to promptly notify the University of any change in my enrolled hours or program. I understand that all costs for tuition and fees are my responsibility and any issues regarding non-payment by the VA will be addressed to the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
    I consent to the release of information from my academic records necessary for VA certification.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


*GI Bill Trademark notice: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at