As a Western student, there may be times where you need to modify your plan of study, add or withdraw from a course, update your address or legal name, and more. Expand the dropdown menus below to search for, download, and complete registrar forms based on your student type. If you’re not seeing a form you need or you have questions about the forms listed and how to complete them, contact the Registrar’s Office.
All of the following forms are available for pick-up in the Office of the Registrar, or you can download them using the links below and return them to the Registrar’s Office:
- Academic Suspension or Dismissal Appeal Form
- Change of Address Form
- Internship Paperwork
- Permission to Add a Course
- Petition for Course Overload
- Request for Grade of “Incomplete”
- Request for Legal Name Change
- Request for VA Benefits
- Request to Change Advisor, Major or Minor
- Substitution Paperwork
- Transfer Pre-Approval
- Variable Credit paperwork
- Verification of Online Status
- Withdraw from a Course
Your advisor will also have access to most of these forms upon request.
Want to return to Western? Applying for readmission is quick and easy!
Please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the following form:
- Request for Name Change
Request for Name Change on a diploma
- To request a name change on a diploma, go to www.Parchment.com, follow the online instructions and submit payment information. Payment must be made by credit/debit card.
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.