Summer Courses at Western
Online, affordable and convenient
Western offers a robust, diverse slate of 50+ courses for Summer 2022. Choose from three sessions and a variety of modalities.
These for-credit courses will help you:
- Put your time to best purpose
- Accelerate your degree progress, affordably
- Earn key building blocks or prerequisites for bachelor’s or advanced degrees
- Discover fascinating topics, often unavailable for credit in the academic year
- Get ahead from the convenience of home
As in past years, you can take Western’s summer courses in one or more of three terms: Maymester (three weeks, 5/9-27), Summer Session One (five weeks, 5/31-7/1) and Summer Session Two (7/5-8/5). Browse our concise course roster, organized by session and discipline, below (click links within for course descriptions). Or visit our full Summer Course Catalog for comprehensive course detail.
Please direct any questions on Summer Session courses to Laurel Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org and 970-943-7004. Please contact the Financial Aid office at 970-943-3085 or email@example.com to learn about financial support you may have available on that front.
Register today. Get a head start on tomorrow.