Requesting a Transcript from Western
Order your transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Requests submitted will be received for processing on the next business day. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Electronic orders via the National Student Clearinghouse can be processed within hours. Expedited transcript requests must be received by noon (MST) for same day processing. The cost for a transcript is $8.65 for regular mail or $6.25 for electronic PDF delivery. The cost for a rush overnight transcript is $32.00. If you attended prior to 1992, rush overnight is not available.
- All student accounts with financial holds must be cleared before your transcript request can be processed.
- Orders not fulfilled within 30 days are automatically canceled. Keep this in mind when pre-ordering transcripts. Western will not send transcripts via email.
- Electronic transcripts can only be ordered and sent through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Transcript fees are non-refundable.
- All processing times listed depend upon receipt of consent form. Please be sure to allow time for processing and mailing.
- Rush overnight transcripts cannot be sent to P.O. boxes.
Verification of Enrollment or Degree
You may request a Verification of Enrollment or Degree through the National Student Clearinghouse, or by contacting the Office of the Registrar in writing with a detailed request. Verifications will be processed in 2-3 business days.