Western Strong

COVID-19 Updates and Resources

COVID-19 Vaccine Information

Western will require students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Exemptions will be allowed for health, religious or other reasons.

For students, proof of vaccination or providing exemption requests will be handled through the StarRez system. Please have your vaccine record accessible when you begin the process.

To access the forms please log into StarRez and click the link on the right side of the page, “Submit Coronavirus Vaccination Record/Exemption.” From there, read the coronavirus information page, fill out your information and upload a picture of your vaccine documents. If you are requesting an exemption, you will be prompted to follow a separate set of directions.

For students under 18, you will be prompted to give your parent or family member one-time access to your account. If you choose not to give this one-time access, your parent or family member will be emailed a PDF that can be returned.

If you have any questions regarding this procedure or the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, please submit them via email to shotrecords@western.edu.