- Campus Medical Clinic: 970.943.2707
- Campus Counseling Center: 970.648.7128
- Office of Student Affairs: 970.943.2232
- Title IX Administrator: 970.943.2232
- Gunnison Valley Hospital: 970.641.1456
- Gunnison Public Health: 970.641.3224
- Gunnison Police Department Non-Emergency: 970.641.8200. If you have an emergency please call 911.
- Gunnison County Sheriff: 970.641.1113
- Gunnison Health and Human Services: 970.641.3244
- Project Hope Victims Advocacy Center: 970.641.2712 Crisis Line: 970.275.1193
- Axis Health System (Gunnison Office): 970.252.3200 | 24/7 Crisis Care 970.252.6220
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.