Bachelor of Arts, University of Colorado Boulder, Integrative Physiology, 2012
Secondary Science Licensure, University of Colorado Boulder, 2012
I grew up in Lakewood, Colorado and went to school at CU Boulder where I found my passion for education and access. Following college, I left the mountains for 3 years to go on an adventure in Brooklyn, New York where I taught Kindergarten-5th grade and earned my master’s degree. I couldn’t stay away from Colorado very long so I moved back in 2015 and have been working in higher education, mostly at Western, ever since. I am passionate about supporting students in finding their best-fit school during their college search and so thankful to be a part of such an amazing team at Western. I love fitness, traveling to new places, spending time with my family, being outside, plants, and cooking.
- I have a 7 year old boxer mix named Champ, he’s the greatest
- I don’t go anywhere without hot sauce
- My parents, brothers, and I all have a first name starting with the letter M
- Throughout my childhood I did gymnastics, dance, and track. I now enjoy playing golf with family and friends.
- I’m a definite plant mom, obsessed with succulents