ROE Internship Information
ROE Internship Paperwork
To apply for an internship with the ROE department, read ROE internship application, fill out the internship form and work with your advisor prior to starting your internship.
Here is a small sample of some possible companies to explore for internships and/or careers:
- Action Learning – Crested Butte, Colo.
- Adaptive Sports Center – Crested Butte, Colo.
- Adrift Adventures – Utah
- Blue Mesa Fishing – Gunnison, Colo.
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center – Breckenridge, Colo.
- Bureau of Land Management – National
- Cold Smoke Splitboards – Crested Butte, Colo.
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife – Colorado
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort – Crested Butte, Colo.
- Echo Canyon River Expeditions – Canon City, Colo.
- Finca Bellavista Treehouse – Costa Rica
- Footprint Adventures – Centennial, Colo.
- Gene Taylors Sporting Goods – Gunnison, Colo.
- Gunnison River Fly Shop – Gunnison, Colo.
- Gunnison Valley Mentors – Gunnison, Colo.
- International Wilderness Leadership School (IWLS) – Haines, Alaska
- Leave No Trace – Boulder, Colo.
- National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) – Lander, Wyoming
- National Park Service – National
- North Shore Goose – Northern Illinois
- Outward Bound – Golden, Colo.
- Scenic River Tours – Gunnison, Colo.
- Sport Fish Colorado – Gunnison, Pueblo, Lake George, Denver, Colo.
- Tenderfoot Outfitters – Gunnison, Colo.
- Three Rivers Resort – Almont, Colo.
- United States Forest Service – National
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.