Apply to MEMApply Now
- June 1 – MEM Program begins
- The first summer course is online and you can engage from anywhere in the world.
- Residential and distance options for the two-year degree available.
- Find out more information on the MEM program prerequisites
- Bachelor’s degree in any academic program
- GRE test scores are NOT required to apply
- Official academic transcripts showing a recommended 3.0 undergraduate GPA or above in relevant courses. To avoid delay please request an official copy from your previous college or university to be sent directly to Western’s Graduate Studies (email@example.com). You can also request them from Student Clearing House. For International transcripts please visit our International Graduate Students
- One-page Statement of Purpose describing your intellectual and professional interests in environmental management and potential idea for a master’s project, submitted within the online application.
- Answer six short essay questions within the online application.
- Upload a resume or one-page document which outlines your past environmental employment, leadership and volunteer experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors in related fields.
- If applying for the distance option, please submit a short essay describing how you will be involved in environmental management activities and/or related employment while at the distance. Include how you will use such to enrich your own career and learning in classes and projects. Provide the period in which you seek to attend at the distance. Distance students fully engage in learning activities with faculty and residential students.
- Please visit our International Graduate Students webpage for additional documents and instructions.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Program Facilitator, Brianna Gilbreath, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 970.943.2248.
Apply Now to MEM Learn More About MEM