The Chipeta Apartments are designed for upperclass students. Located on the southwest corner of campus, Chipeta is home to 120 students and Western’s campus garden.
- Returning undergraduates
- Graduate students
- One bedroom, one occupant
- Two bedrooms, two occupants
- Each bedroom includes:
- Full-size bed
- Private closet
- Each apartment includes:
- Kitchen with apartment-size refrigerator and oven
- Private bathroom
- Living room furnished with couch, side table, dining table and chairs
- Room: Rooms vary in size from 225 sq. ft. – 255 sq. ft.
- Bed: Full sized bed, 1 ft. off the ground (adjustable)
- Desk: 2 ft., 5 in. tall, 3 ft. wide, 2 ft. long
- Closet: 7 ft., 3 in. tall, 3 ft. wide, 4 ft. long
Meal Plan Requirements
- All meal plans are optional
- Computer lab
- Floor lounges
- Spectrum, Western’s LGBTQIA+ office
- Western’s Residence Hall Association
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.