Pinnacles Apartments are designed for older students. Located on the western edge of campus, the Pinnacles is home to 250 students and features a greenhouse and a fire pit.
- Apartment-style residence hall
- Returning undergraduates
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom, three occupants
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, five occupants
- Each room includes:
- Full-size bed
- Private closet
- Each apartment includes:
- Kitchen with refrigerator, oven and microwave
- Private bathroom(s)
- Living room furnished with couch, side table, dining table and chairs
- Room: Rooms vary in size from 225 sq. ft. – 255 sq. ft.
- Bed: Full sized bed, 1 ft. off ground (adjustable)
- Desk: 2 ft., 5 in. tall, 3 ft., 6 in. wide, 2 ft. long
- Closet: Closets vary in size
- Dresser: 2 ft., 5 in. tall, 2 ft., 5 in. wide, 1 ft., 7 in. long
Meal Plan Requirements
- All meal plans are optional
- Computer lab
- Study rooms
- Common area lounges
- Community kitchen
- Fire pit
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.