The Escalante Complex is located at the top of campus and is comprised of Dolores, Colorado, Tomichi and Crystal Halls. This coed space offers community-style living for approximately 320 students.
- Traditional style residence hall
- Incoming first-year students
- One room, two occupants
- Four shared restrooms per floor
Each room includes:
- Extra-long twin beds (80″)
- Two wardrobes and drawers
- Two desks and chairs
- Carpeted floors
Each floor has a lounge with a television and study area.
- Room: 17 ft. by 15 ft. with window
- Bed: Extra long twin, 1 ft. off ground
- Desk: 2 ft., 5 in. tall, 3 ft. wide, 2 ft. long
- Wardrobe: 6 ft. tall, 2 ft., 10 in. wide, 2 ft. long
Meal Plan Requirements
- Blue Mesa or Mountaineer meal plan required
- Floor lounges
- ICELab and Coffee Lab in terrace
- Esports (Colorado Hall)
- Highest views on campus
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.