Meeting spaces are available to the Western campus community at no charge during regular operating hours. A fee of $25/hr. is applied to special events requiring additional support staff and for events held outside of the regular operating hours of the University Center.
Please contact University Center Operations for current rates and to check availability. Reservation requests for rental of the University Theater must be submitted minimum of 30 days prior to event date.
- Go to https://reservations.western.edu/EmsWebApp/. Use your Western ID and password to login.
- To look for space – Click “Location” under the Browse heading on the left bar. Use Add/Remove Locations to select University Center.
- To make a reservation-select “Create a Reservation” on the left side bar. Select the “book now” button to the right of University Center Request Form.
- Contact Sodexo at email@example.com or call 970.943.2005 to make arrangements for catering service.
- Cancelations must be made 72 hours prior to event start.
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.