PC Student Director: Erin Mulholland email@example.com
Thank you for interest in co-sponsoring an event with Program Council. We value opportunities to program diverse events to benefit the Western Colorado University community and collaborating with other organizations helps us accomplish this goal.
What you need to do:
- Submit Co-Sponsorship form at least THREE WEEKS prior to event.
- Attend Program Council meeting at least TWO WEEKS prior to event.
Program Council is here to help your event with what it needs to be successful. We want your hard work to pay off as much as you do. If these expectations are not met, we will be unable to help fund your event. After filling out the co-sponsorship form, you will receive an email from the Program Council Director with further instructions. It is important that the instructions are followed to receive funding.
Why Co-Sponsor with Program Council?
- Gain new knowledge from another group.
- Have more people to help and attend functions/events
- Meet new people. Connect with other campus groups and network.
Submit Co-Sponsorship HERE
PC is here to help your programming needs. From speaker set-ups to light rentals, we have you covered at no cost to student organizations. It is imperative that groups who rent out equipment from Program Council return all equipment on time and in good condition to allow fellow organization to benefit from this program.
Here is what you need to rent our equipment:
- Submit the co-sponsorship form at least THREE WEEKS prior to event:
- Include in your request (1) if you will need to change sets between artists, (2) the estimated time of take down and (3) the event agenda (upload doc).
- Attend a PC meeting at least THREE WEEKS prior to event.
Please Note: If the above stipulations are not met, you will be ineligible to use our equipment. Once your make your submission, you will receive an email from one of the Co-Tech Coordinators with further information.
Submit Equipment Rentals HERE
Springfest 2020 is scheduled for April 25, 2020!
Line up will be announced in Feb. 2020.