School of Graduate Studies

Graduate Student Resources

Graduate Student Resources

Who to Ask

If you need help, begin with some of the resources listed below. If you are not sure where to go or are not sure what your question is, you can start by emailing the Graduate Studies Office at

Campus Events Calendar Offices and Directory

Academic Resources

Graduate Course Catalog: Course Descriptions, Degree Requirements, Academic Policies

Library and Research Support: The Savage Library offers a wealth of resources that can be accessed by on- and off-campus students. You can also book an appointment with a librarian. A graduate student lounge located in the West Wing is for the exclusive use of Western’s graduate students.

Professional Development: Develop skills to succeed in both the academic and non-academic world.

Disability Services

Important Forms: Contact to request forms:

  • University Withdrawal
  • Course Late Add
  • Course Withdrawal
  • Independent Study
  • Readmission
  • Leave of Absence
  • Course Substitutions
  • Transfer Credits

Commencement Information

Financing Your Education

International Students

Health and Wellness