- Application Deadline: July 15, 2023
- Enrollment Commitment and Deposit Deadline: $250 due by July 28, 2023
*GRE/GMAT/GMAC are NOT required for our program.
All admission requirements to the MBA Program will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Ideal applicants will have:
- More than three years of work experience
- Applicants with significant work experience and less than the minimum GPA will be considered
- Those with less than three years of work experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- A bachelor’s degree in business-related studies is preferred. Applicants with other academic background will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is desirable
- Demonstrated preparations for graduate-level courses in business
Provisional Admission: If an applicant applies without all of the requirements listed above, they may be reviewed for provisional acceptance. Students who enter the program without an academic business background will be provided a 3-credit, intensive Bridge course held in the pre-term, three weeks before the regular OIMBA fall semester begins. The Bridge course will be held Aug. 6 – Aug. 27, 2023, beginning with the new cohort Immersion that first week; then regular OIMBA classes begin August 28, 2023.
International Students: Learn more on the International Graduate Students page.Request Information Apply
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.