To apply to the OIMBA, please contact Program Coordinator Jordan L’Heureux, email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2022
- Enrollment Commitment and Deposit Deadline: $250 due by July 29, 2022
*GRE/GMAT/GMAC are NOT required for our program.
All admission requirements to the MBA Program will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Ideal applicants will have:
- More than three years of work experience
- Applicants with significant work experience and less than the minimum GPA will be considered
- Those with less than three years of work experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- A bachelor’s degree in business-related studies is preferred. Applicants with other academic background will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is desirable
- Demonstrated preparations for graduate-level courses in business
Provisional Admission: If an applicant applies without all of the requirements listed above, they may be reviewed for provisional acceptance. Students who enter the program without an academic business background will be provided a 3-credit, intensive Bridge course held in the pre-term, three weeks before the regular OIMBA fall semester begins. The Bridge course will be held Aug. 7 – Aug. 28, 2022, beginning with the new cohort Immersion that first week; then regular OIMBA classes begin August 29, 2022.
International Students: Learn more on the International Graduate Students page.Request Information Apply