To apply to the Accelerated Degree (3+2) program, please contact Dr. Scott Borden firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 30: Completed applications are due
*GRE/GMAT/GMAC are NOT required for our program.
All admission requirements to the MBA Program will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Ideal applicants will have:
- More than three years of work experience
- Applicants with significant work experience and less than the minimum GPA will be considered
- Those with less than three years of work experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- A bachelor’s degree in business-related studies is preferred. Applicants with other academic background will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is desirable
- Demonstrated preparations for graduate-level courses in business
Provisional Admission: If an applicant applies without all of the requirements listed above, they may be reviewed for provisional acceptance. Students who enter the program without an academic business background will be provided a free bridge course through Western during the summer prior to their start.
International Students: Learn more on the International Graduate Students page.Request Information Apply