I was born and raised in the mountains of Colorado. Obviously, the outdoors has always been the foundation of my passions! When searching for colleges, I knew that I wanted to live in a place where I had access to enjoy nature and all that it has to offer. Western (and the Gunnison Valley) fit that need perfectly, and it quickly became my safe space and home! I enjoyed my time at Western so much that I decided to earn both my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees here, and then went on to join the Admissions Team. My goal is to help inspire students to find their passions and the place they can call home, just like I did. I can’t wait to meet all of the students and their families along the way!
Favorite Things to Do Around Gunnison:
- Camping in Taylor Park
- Getting lunch and sweet treats from Jermaine’s
- Enjoy local Gunnison traditions like Night of Lights and Cattlemen’s Days
- I love being outdoors! Hiking, camping, dirt biking, skiing, you name it! In my free time, I am most likely to be found on one of the many trails around Gunnison with my dog.
- I am a self-taught knitter! I love to go out hiking and find beautiful spots to sit and knit!
- I spent three months on a scientific research base in the middle of a South African Game Reserve. We had no electricity and when the elephants broke our water pipes we had no water for a while either!
Serving the Colorado Counties of: Chaffee, Eagle, Garfield, Gunnison, Lake, Mesa, Park, Pitkin, Rio Blanco and Summit.Schedule a Meeting