Western Colorado University employees, both classified and exempt, are expected to adhere to professional standards outlined in the handbooks and manuals developed by the university. Click the links below to learn more about Western’s workplace policies:
The current classified employee handbook is the State of Colorado Employee Handbook and is only available online. New employees are given a hard copy at their orientation.
Faculty & Administrative employees
Look here to find the current Handbook for Professional Personnel. Faculty and Administrators will be notified of changes via e-mail.
Trustees Policy Manual
The Trustees Policy Manual contains important policies that pertain to ALL employees.
- Section 2.1 Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
- Section 2.2 Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Section 3.4 Discrimination and Violence Prohibited
- Section 3.5 Policy Prohibiting Sexual Misconduct
- Sections 3.7 & 3.8 Drug Free Workplace Policies
- Section 3.11 High Risk Information Confidentiality and Disclosure Policy
- Section 3.12 Data Protection and Security Policy
- Section 3.13 Amorous Relationships Policy
If you have any questions about Western’s workplace policies, contact the Human Resources Office at email@example.com.
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.