Moday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Facilities Services Building 100 Maintenance Dr.
Custodial Services Tasks and Frequency Information
- Restrooms – The number one priority for our custodial staff and will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Classrooms – The number two priority for our custodial staff is ensuring that classrooms will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Entranceways – A key to the appearance of a building. This is the number three priority and will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Hallways – This is an area that virtually every building user observes. This is priority number four on the list. Hallways will be inspected daily and vacuumed or swept as needed.
- Computer labs and Teaching labs – Labs are next on the list and will be cleaned twice a week.
- Stairwells – Will be swept twice a week and mopped as needed.
- Offices – This is our lowest priority. Offices will be cleaned by submitting a work order request.
- Carpets – These areas will be spot cleaned throughout the year and shampooed as needed.
- Hard Floors – Scrubbed or stripped and waxed annually.