Moday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Facilities Services Building 100 Maintenance Dr.
Custodial Services Tasks and Frequency Information
- Restrooms – The number one priority for our custodial staff and will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Classrooms – The number two priority for our custodial staff is ensuring that classrooms will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Entranceways – A key to the appearance of a building. This is the number three priority and will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Hallways – This is an area that virtually every building user observes. This is priority number four on the list. Hallways will be inspected daily and vacuumed or swept as needed.
- Computer labs and Teaching labs – Labs are next on the list and will be cleaned twice a week.
- Stairwells – Will be swept twice a week and mopped as needed.
- Offices – This is our lowest priority. Offices will be cleaned by submitting a work order request.
- Carpets – These areas will be spot cleaned throughout the year and shampooed as needed.
- Hard Floors – Scrubbed or stripped and waxed annually.
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.