Western Colorado University President Greg Salsbury, University of Colorado Boulder College of Engineering & Applied Science Dean Bobby Braun and Antero Resources CEO Paul M. Rady ’78 met June 13 in Gunnison to tour the new Paul M. Rady School of Computer Science & Engineering, which is under construction at the heart of campus. The Colorado Sun—one of the state’s premier news organizations—went along for the ride.
The Colorado Sun not only photographed the tour of the new 75,000-square-foot facility that day, but also spotlighted the new Western-CU Boulder Partnership Program with an in-depth feature story published June 20: “All the classes, none of the Boulder: CU offers computer science degrees on Western Slope.”
The Partnership Program, which welcomes its first class in fall 2019, offers students the opportunity to earn a CU Boulder degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering while spending all four years studying on Western’s scenic campus in Gunnison.
- The Colorado Sun: Western Colorado University in Gunnison latest to sign on to program offering smaller classes, lower tuition for computer science and engineering education
- Overview: Earn B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science from University of Colorado Boulder
- Webcam: Construction of Paul M. Rady School of Computer Science & Engineering
- Video: Paul M. Rady School of Computer Science & Engineering
- Braun: Apply to become a CU Boulder Engineer on the Western Slope
Photo, from left to right: Salsbury, Rady, Braun