Alumni Email Migration
- Log into your westernalum.org Google account at http://mail.westernalum.org and go to Settings. Select Accounts and Import at the top. Under the second group, click on Import mail and contacts.
- Add your Western email address: email@example.com.
- Make sure the username has @western.edu.
- Use your Western student password.
- The pop server is outlook.office365.com and the port is 995.
- You must check: Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
- Click Add Account.
- If all works as expected, the account will be added and your mail will move from your @western account. Be patient! It takes a while (longer than you would think) for the mail to move across.
- If you are unable to log in or are getting an error message, reset your password at www.western.edu/password and then try adding your account again. If you still can’t add your account, feel free to contact the Student Helpdesk for further assistance.
Your student account (email and S drive) will be deleted 30 days into the next semester. For example: if you are graduating in May, then your student account will be deleted 30 days after the start of the fall semester.
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.