Welcome to Western Colorado University.
Settled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Western displays its heritage and its character through our welcoming faculty and beautiful campus. Our ideal location delivers diverse and impressive venues suitable and fully equipped for numerous occasions. From art galleries and concert halls to expansive athletics facilities and wilderness recreation, Western and its conference services team is dedicated to insuring a memorable and unique experience.
Pricing for campus venues is available upon request and is given on a per attendee basis. If you are interested in reserving a campus venue, please contact us by visiting our inquiry page here.
- Athletic Fields (Paul Wright Gymnasium)
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls (Borick Business Center, Kelley Hall, Taylor Hall, & Quigley Hall)
- Boardrooms (University Center & Borick Business Center)
- Ballrooms (University Center)
- Auditoriums, Theatres, & Concert Halls (University Center, Taylor Hall, & Quigley Hall)
- Art Gallery (Quigley Hall)
- Climbing Wall (Mountaineer Field House)
- Indoor Pool (Paul Wright Gymnasium)
- Parking lots & Campus green spaces
Interested in hosting and event at Western? Visit our inquiry page here.
Take the Next Step
Apply to Western
We understand that applying to a university can be daunting, which is why we make our admission process as simple and straightforward as possible. Learn more about applying to your program of choice at Western.
The best way to find out what makes Western such a special place is to experience it for yourself. Our student-led tours give you an insider’s perspective on everything from academics to student life.
We keep the Mountaineer spirit going strong within our alumni community. Whether getting together with friends at an annual event, making a donation or mentoring a student, graduates continue to play an important role in the Western community.
Want to discover more about Western? Request information today to get in touch with the admissions team.