Suspension and Appeals
Students who are placed on academic suspension are contacted by the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs soon after grades are posted for the term. Students who wish to appeal the suspension must fill out the required Application to Appeal form available via electronic submission. Complete academic suspension and appeals policies may be found in the University Catalog.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 10, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 7, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- April 8, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 27, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- July 22, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- August 17, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
The deadline for submission of documents is 5 p.m. two business days prior to the appeal date.
Appointments will be scheduled by the Office of the Registrar.