Mail Center Clerk
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Mail Center
- University Center
- Name: Cindy Asbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 970.943.2468
- Type of work-study: Federal or state.
- Wages/salary: $7.78
- Number of Position Openings: 3-4
- Hours per week: 10-15
- Schedule: Monday-Friday mornings (especially mornings and mid-day)
- The Mail Center processes all inbound and outbound mail and packages for the campus community. This includes pick-up and delivery daily for campus and the Gunnison Post Office. The Mail Center window provides customer service for students, faculty and administration.
- This position requires excellent customer service skills. Attention to detail and the ability to reason and follow direction are necessary. Physical requirements include standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs and exposure to weather. A valid driver's license is required.
- Not required but would be a bonus to find someone that stays over breaks, holidays and summer.
- Apply in person at the Mail Center window or email email@example.com. A brief resume is requested.