OFFICE ASSISTANT--Residence Life
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Residence Life
- University Center 117
- Name: Brenda Kaffenberger
- Phone: 970.943.2101
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: Federal or State
- Wages/salary: $7.78
- Number of Position Openings: 2-3
- Hours per week: Office is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Office Assistant position hours will work within this time frame, depending on class schedules.
- Assist Director, Assistant Directors, the Resident Director and Administrative Assistant in Residence Life. Some job duties include: filing, answering the phones, helping with lock-outs, processing mail, mailing out information, assisting faculty, students, staff and parents. Making flyers, signs, etc. and other duties as assigned..
Would be helpful if you have worked in an office setting before, but not required. Great phone skills. Be courteous and professional in the office. Take on any duties as assigned. Good typing and organizational skills.
- Please submit a letter of application, resume, and class schedule to Brenda Kaffenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.