OFFICE ASSISTANT--Residence Life
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Residence Life
- 117 University Center
- Name: Brenda Kaffenberger
- Phone: 970.943.2101
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: Federal or State
- Wages/salary: $7.78
- Number of Position Openings: 9
- Hours per week: 8-10. Office is open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.Monday-Friday. Office Assistant position hours will work within this time frame, depending on class schedules.
- Rotate as a desk assistant in the Residence Halls and as an office assistant in the Residence Life Office. Provide customer service to students, parents, faculty and staff. Some of the duties are: answering the phone, filing, processing housing applications and deposits. Mailing out housing information. Making posters,keeping the office clean, and other duties as assigned by the Assistant Directors and Director.
Customer service skills, good organizational skills, good phone and computer skills, and good time management skills. Office experience preferred.
- Email resume and class schedule to Brenda Kaffenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also send contact information for a peer reference and a professional or faculty reference.