Student Clerical Assistant-Student Affairs
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Student Affairs
- Taylor Hall 301
- Name: Laurel Becker
- Phone: 970.943.2232
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $7.78
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Schedule: Specifically Fridays, but hours may vary
- Hours per week: 6-12
- Additional Information: Work schedules are flexible each semester to a student's class schedule. We are certainly flexible to changing schedules as well. We specifically need someone we can rely on for Fridays. We would like to hire someone who can start over this winter holiday break (minimum hours during break), but it is not required to get the position.
- Typing, receptionist-phone and walk-in traffic, data entry, filing, mailings, and general clerical work.
Prefer some previous office work and must have good organizational skill. People skills are a must. Dependability and flexibility.
Our office handles a lot of walk-in traffic and confidential situations for students as well as parents so we need someone who is friendly and has people skills.
- A resume is required.
- Email a resume to email@example.com. We will review resumes and contact applicants after reviewing.