Facility Assistant & Event Staff-Intercollegiate Club Sports
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Intercollegiate Club Sports
- Escalante Fitness Center/Intercollegiate Club Sports Office
- Name: Madelyn Curry
- Phone: 970.943.3363
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: State
- Wages/salary: $7.78-$9
- Number of Position Openings: 4
- Hours per week: 8-10
- Schedule: Flexible
- The position of facility assistant/event staff is responsible for assisting in intercollegiate club sports competitions and/or training sessions. Responsibilities vary depending on the sport workers assist with, but most often they are: crowd control/security, assisting coaches with team needs, playing area setup/take down, and equipment management. Hours are flexible, but weekend/evening availability is a must.
- Must have State work-study award.
- Submit email to Madelyn Curry, Intercollegiate Club Sports Coordinator (interim), firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing interest for the position and include any relevant experience.