Club Sports Event Staff
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Intercollegiate Club Sports
- Escalante Fitness Center/Intercollegiate Club Sports Office
- Name: Duncan Callahan
- Phone: 970.943.3061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work-study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $8.75
- Number of Position Openings: 3
- Hours per week: 5
- Schedule: Weekends--Friday evenings & Saturday days
Work Home Events for WSCU Club Sports! Rugby Games! Lacrosse Games! Baseball Games! Hockey Games! General event staffing - ticket-taking, set-up, clean-up.
- The position of facility assistant/event staff is responsible for assisting in intercollegiate club sports competitions and/or training sessions. Responsibilities vary depending on the sport workers assist with, but most often they are: crowd control/security, assisting coaches with team needs, playing area setup/take down, and equipment management. Hours are flexible, but weekend/evening availability is a must.
- Must have State work-study award.
- Be on-time & responsible
- Submit email to Duncan Callahan, Intercollegiate Club Sports Coordinator, email@example.com, expressing interest for the position and include any relevant experience.