Sodexo Dining Room Attendant
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Sodexo Campus Dining Services
- 111 University Center
- Name: Jon Coady
- Phone: 970.943.2000
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $8
- Number of Position Openings: 3
- Schedule: Shifts available are:
- Wednesday and Thursday: 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m.--1:15 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 4:30--7:15 p.m.
- Hours per week: varies
- Position Title: Food Service Worker I
• Sets up stations with breads, condiments, plates, cups and utensils.
• Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables and breaks down stations at the end of meal periods.
• Cleans and sanitizes workstations, counters, tables, chairs, beverage machines and other equipment.
• Brews coffee and tea, fills ice bins, fills and monitors water hydration stations, milk dispensers.
• Interacts with customers in a positive manner.
• Assists customers with food and service concerns.
- Typical Knowledge and Skills: Identify the qualifications to competently perform the job. List any language(s), software or registrations required to perform this job. Please describe the typical writing, speaking and presentation skills required for this job and identify the audience. Applies basic skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position. Ability to effectively communicate and receive information in a manner easily understood by fellow employees.
• Education or Equivalent Experience:
• Supervisor/Managerial Experience: None
• Function Specific Experience: No previous experience required.
• Certification Requirements: None
- Please see Jon Coady with Sodoxo in 111 University Center or ask for him at Mad Jacks.