DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- 100 Maintenance Drive (across from the football practice field)
- Name: Nancy Seiff
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 970.943.3087
- Type of work-study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $8.25
- Number of Position Openings: 8
- Hours per week: up to 20
- Schedule: Between 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Performs a variety of semi-skilled tasks related to the care of lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, athletic fields, streets, and parking lots. Duties include the operation and maintenance of various types of grounds equipment, inspection of trees and plants for disease and application of fertilizer. Seasonal duties may also be assigned.
- Must qualify for state or federal work-study and enjoy working outside.
- Please ask for an application at Facilities Services Front Desk. (Facilities Services is located across from the football practice field.)