Scene Shop Foreman
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- 212A Taylor Hall
- Name: Scott Little
- Phone: 970.943.2191
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work-study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $8 with possibility to increase with experience
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Schedule: Afternoons, 1-5 p.m.
- Hours per week: 12-16
- Manage and oversee production builds and light hangs for Peak Production theatrical productions. Serve as manager and foreman of scene shop.
Must have at least 2 years prior construction experience. Prefer experience in theatrical production but will train. Prefer management or foreman experience on construction job sites. Experience and knowledge of construction tools and equipment. Ability and desire to run a safe and efficient work site. Knowledge of first aid and CPR a plus.
- Please contact Scott Little, Technical Director of Theatre. Office phone number is: 943.2191 or email at email@example.com