Music-recording and editing technician
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Quigley Hall 208
- Name: Dr. Robert Barrett
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work-study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $7.78 (doe on class & experience)
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Hours per week: 4-6
- Schedule: Some evenings required (concerts) plus arranged hours adjusted to student's schedule
- The student responsible for this position will record all formal concerts sponsored by the music department and oversee the creation/editing/and storage of CD's.
- The student must be responsible for operating and storing valuable recording equipment. Reliability and being punctual are essential to this position. Experience setting up microphones and recording equipment preferred. The student does not have to be a music major to qualify for the position.
Contact Dr. Barrett, (email@example.com) Chair of Music Dept. and Becky Baptist, administrative assistant for Art and Music.