Business Department Office Assistant
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Business, Accounting & Economics
- Borick Business Building 213
- Name: Wendy Cable
- Phone: 970.943.2019
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $9
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Work Schedule: flexible
- Hours per week: up to 20
- Exciting opportunity to work with business professionals as an office assistant in the Department of Business, Accounting, and Economics. Office assistant will work alongside the administrative assistant to ensure the smooth flow of office operations. Position will include data entry, answering telephones, filing, assisting with copying needs, greeting visitors, white board cleaning, scheduling, and other duties as assigned. Excellent opportunity for networking and generating work history for your resume.
- State or Federal Work Study Preferred. Institutional on a case by case basis.
- The successful candidate will be friendly, punctual, organized, and efficient. Must possess ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner. Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professionalism and dependability are required.
- Send resume to Wendy Cable at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include tentative schedule and availability for work hours.
- Please indicate type of work-study awarded.