How do I change the time for my screensaver activities?
This How-To is for you if you are a faculty or staff member and would like to change the time your screensaver is activated.
To change the screen saver settings on your computer.
A computer and the ability to right-click.
Step by step
The simplest way to access your screen saver is to:
- right-click on your Desktop
- select Properties from the bottom of the context menu
- This opens the Display Properties dialog box.
- Clicking on the Screen Saver tab will show you the available options.
- You can select what screen saver you want to use and how long you want it to wait before coming on.
- You can not uncheck 'On resume, password protect' as that is set administratively.
- When you've made your choices, click OK.
If you receive messages stating that you do not have permission to change your settings please contact IT Services to look into the problem.