Do you have any Mac security tips?
- Update OS X automatically.
- Use strong passwords or passphrases
- Use and properly maintain good anti-virus software, and optionally anti-spyware software.
- Do not open suspicious email attachments or respond to suspicious requests.
- Do not allow your browser to save passwords. (mention keychain)
- Lock your screen when you step away and shut down your computer when you'll be gone for more than 6 hours.
- Require a password to wake your screensaver.
- Apply vendor security patches regularly.
- Turn the computer off at night/weekends.
- Encrypt any data stored locally on your computer that is confidential or sensitive by using FileVault.