Alumni e-mail migration
- First change your western.edu google password https://madjackmail.western.edu/googlepassreset/prompt.aspx
- Then log into your western.edu google apps account http://western.edu/madjackmail, go to Settings and then to the IMAP/POP tab and enable POP
- Then log into your westernalum.org at http://mail.westernalum.org google account and go to Settings and Accounts and add another account.
- Add your Western email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the username will be the same - email@example.com and the password is the one you just reset.
- The pop server is pop.gmail.com and the port is 995.
- You must check to use SSL.
- You can leave that account for all future messages to until your western.edu email address goes away.