Pay Stubs & Tax Info
Self Service Pay Stubs, Tax Information and MORE!
WOL - WESTERN ON LINE - web access to information for employees
This module allows you -- Western State faculty, staff, and employed students -- the ability to look at your own (and ONLY your own) payroll stubs, W-2 forms, benefits and deductions, current and past jobs, leave balances, and W-4 tax withholding status forms.
This query-only module may be accessed via WOL (Western On Line). It's simple:
- Get to WSC's home page http://www.western.edu/ from anywhere -- your home, an on-campus lab, or your office.
- Under the quick links drop down menu on the homepage, click on "Inside Western Fac/Staff":
- Click on the red "College Services/WOL" button.
- Enter your username and password that you use to log onto your WSC computer.
- Select the "Employee" button.
- The "Pay Information" area will let you view your pay stubs, direct deposit information and year to date deductions and earnings history.
- "Time off current balances and history" area will give you your leave time balances.
- The "Tax Forms" area will show you your current withholding allowances (W-4 info) and/or your past year's W-2 Forms.
- Select the "Personal Information" button to view the addresses that are on file for you and the emergency contact information. While you can update your emergency contact information in WOL, you'll need to update your address using the menu under "current employees" on the HR webpage.
If you have any questions on what you find or don't find, please contact Human Resources @ -2003.