- Graduate Program Admission Application
- Graduate Program Letter of Recommendation
- Graduate Program Request to Transfer Credits
- Graduate Program Tracking Form
- Graduate Program College Withdrawal Form
- Graduate Program Permission for Comprehensive Examination
- Graduate Program Comprehensive Examination Outcome
- Graduate Program Thesis Project Proposal
- Graduate Program Thesis Defense Notification
- Graduate Program Application for Candidacy/Graduation
- Permission to Add a Student's Work to the Library's Collection
- Graduate Program Leave of Absence Request
The Leave of Absence is to be used by students who plan to be inactive for any academic term. Academic Leaves of Absence are granted for one semester or one year to continuing, degree-seeking students in good academic standing.Students may apply for a leave of absence for up to two consecutive years.
- Graduate Program Revalidation of Graduate Credit
There is a maximum of five years for completion of a Master’s Degree from the student’s initial enrollment. A graduate student who does not complete all degree requirements within the specified period of time may be required to validate past course work. Course validation may be done in of the following ways: take the course final examination; take an oral examination over course content; or prepare a paper on the course content. In some cases students may be required to retake the comprehensive examination (dependent upon the respective department’s requirements).
Revalidation of graduate courses can be approved only if the student can demonstrate that his/her knowledge of the subject matter of the course is current. For each course in which the student wishes validation, the student must contact the current instructor of the course to determine requirements to support the student’s currency in the course content. The prior approval of the Associate Vice President for Graduate Studies must be obtained for the proposed validation procedure.
- Graduate Program Application for Re-Admission
The application for re-admission is to be used by students who have previously attended Western State College of Colorado and are intending to return after having been out for one semester and did not take a Leave of Absence
- Graduate Program Appeal of Dismissal or Denied Admission
This form is to be used by a student to appeal either a) denied admission into one of Western’s graduate programs, or b) dismissal from one of the Western’s graduate programs.