Here is the programming schedule for all WordHorde events this semester.
The Spring 2012 WordHorde Performance Troupe
(Cockwise, from lower left): Phil Krell, Kevin O'Connell, Maggie Samek,
Lindsey Antonio, Scott Nelson, Janelle Moorhouse. Not pictured: Dorian Bunn)
WordHorde and other co-sponsored Spoken Word events are as follows:
(WordHorde events take place bi-weekly on Thursday nights at 7:30 p.m. Differing days or times as noted below.)
- Jan. 24 – Open Mic (Powerstop, 905 N. Main)
- Feb. 7 – Bad Poetry Nite - our notorious spring open mic (Powerstop)
- Feb. 21 – Open Mic (Powerstop, 905 N. Main)
- Mar 7 – Open Mic (University Center South conference Room)
- Mar 28 – Open Mic (Powerstop, 905 N. Main)
- April 19 – a Friday, featured performer, Pushcart-winning poet Beth Paulsen, followed by open mic (West Wing, Savage Library).
- April 26 – a Friday, 7 p.m., Annual Spring Slam (Gunnison Arts Center)