Careers for Mountaineers
Careers for Mountaineers is the online career management system that connects students at Western State Colorado University with employers and alumni. This career network offers an efficient and easy way to access professional careers, off-campus jobs, and internships.
Careers For Mountaineers provides the following online services:
- Accessible from any computer with an Internet connection
- Online job and internship postings for WSCU students and alumni
- Online résumé referral program
- The ability to upload 4 different résumés and cover letters for direct employer viewing and referral to employers by Career Services.
- Career event information including Career Fairs and workshops.
- This service is available to all current WSCU students, recent graduates, and employers - FREE OF CHARGE!
Have an account? Login
Establish an Account (all students are automatically uploaded into the system after they register for classes for the first time).
STEPS FOR REGISTERING FOR THE ETIQUETTE DINNER: RSVP by emailing Mariah Green, Career Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-943-7056 with the following information: Full Name, Student ID, Major(s) & Minor, Phone Number, Email Address, and if you are a vegetarian or have any additional dietary constrictions.
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS: You will have access to Careers for Mountaineers once Fall semester has started and you have successfully registered for courses. Thank you for your patience.
Careers For Mountaineers provides employers with an efficient way to post current internships and job openings, as well as search student profiles and résumés, and register for WSCU career events. There is no cost for this service.
Click here to learn more about employer features.
Alumni can use Careers For Mountaineers to connect with fellow alumni and employers. A job seeker account is free of charge.
Any questions or problems with your login, please contact Career Services at 970-943-7122 or email email@example.com.