Transfers with 24 or more credits/Additional BA Registration Information
Western New Student Registration
Are you starting classes at Western in Spring 2014? We're excited to help you register for your first semester as a Mountaineer!STEP 1
- Have you received your transfer evaluation? Your transferred courses will be in DegreeWorks and you would have received an email from the Office of the Registrar.
- You will need access to your transfer courses in DegreeWorks for registration.
View the DegreeWorks Overview video tutorial on the Academic Resource Center's YouTube Channel:
- If you are a Colorado resident, apply for the COF (College Opportunity Fund) stipend at http://cof.college-assist.org/cofapp/cofapp/Default.aspx. For additional steps, visit http://admissions.western.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/cof.html
- Log into your Inside Western account and change your password.
Go to http://western.edu/inside/students
- Click on MyWestern
- Sign in with your user name (i.e. stu123456) and your password. (Your temporary password was mailed to you)
- Visit www.western.edu/password to change your password.
- Pay your $200 tuition deposit. Call the Cashier's Office to pay over the phone at (970) 943-3003.
- Call the Academic Resource Center to schedule your phone registration appointment once the above steps are completed at 1-800-876-5309 ext.6 or 970-943-7056
- You are welcome to have an in-person appointment if you are in Gunnison.