The following contains handy reminders regarding registration and orientation. Still have unanswered questions? Call us at 1-800-876-5309 ext 6.
DegreeWorks (Degree Audit system- lists enrolled and completed classes for General Education & Major/Minor requirements)
COF (College Opportunity Fund- for Colorado residents)
WSCU Bookstore (Search required books for classes)
WSCU Email (aka MadJack Email- the official form of communication from WSCU- it's important that you check your email often!)
Inside Western (Access point for Email, Online Courses, MyWSCU <DegreeWorks>)
Password Reset (You must enroll into the Password Reset Manager in order to change your password or if you forget it)
Orientation begins August 21st and is required for all first time freshmen & transfer students with 24 credits or less. Transfer Orientation will be August 23rd. Click here for more information about Orientation.
Class Schedule Information:
- Login to your Inside Western Account
- Add/Drop Classes
- Enter appropriate term
- Enter ARC (Advising & Registration Code)
- To add a new class, enter the CRN.
- To remove a class, click on the box next to the class and select Web Drop
- Be sure to add a class before you drop one to ensure you have a seat!
- Click submit changes